Where to Start
The seven steps to your success
Get your education in Physical Education/Kinesiology started in seven simple steps.
Step 1: Apply for Admission
- Student must apply for admission before registering for classes. Please choose your student scenario below:
- New students visit Admissions.
- Continuing students visit https://mg.nocccd.edu/ to register for you classes.
- Returning students (lapse of one or more semesters not enrolled) visit Admissions.
Step 2: Tuition Assistance
- The key to receiving assistance for the costs of attending Fullerton College is to start early and to research the multiple sources of aid and the timelines in which you must apply. Students requiring financial assistance are encouraged to visit the FC Financial Aid website to learn how to qualify for financial assistance. Visit the Friends of Fullerton College Foundation website to learn about potential scholarships.
- FC Financial Aid Office
- Fullerton College Foundation’s General Scholarships and Grants – Friends of Fullerton College Foundation
Step 3: Orientation
- New students are required to complete the online orientation. Visit the Matriculation website for more info.
Step 4: Assessment-See Fullerton College Counseling Department for information regarding the assessment process.
Step 5: Counseling Appointment
- Students are encouraged to set-up an appointment with a counselor in order to develop a personalized Student Education Program Plan (SEPP) which will chart the student’s future course through college. Make an appointment in person or by calling (714) 992-7084, walk-in counselors are available periodically. For more information, visit the Counseling website.
Step 6: Register for Classes
- Prior to registration, new and returning students will receive an email and notice through their myGateway account with an appointment date and time to register online through myGateway.
- Browse the listing of Physical Education Courses (add link to course descriptions)
- Review the entire Fullerton College Course Catalog.
- Plan your class schedule by visiting the Class Schedule website.
- Register Online through myGateway.
Step 7: First Day Attendance
- It is extremely important that you attend the first class meeting. Failure to attend my result in being dropped from the class.